Do you need to unlock AT&T LG K10 (K425)?
Our unlocking service allows you to use any carrier SIM card in your phone LG K10 (K425).
This means unlock code is a series of numbers which can be entered into the phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How do I unlock it?
Unlocking a LG K10 (K425) phone is very easy, you don´t need knowledge neither equipment.
Follow these steps!
- Get the unlock code of the LG K10 (K425) here
- Turn the terminal on with or without a SIM Card
- Dial the code 2945#*(model number)#
For example: If your model is D802, dial 2945#*802#
For example: If your model is E610, dial 2945#*610#
- A hidden menu will appear. Select Network lock
- Enter the NCK unlock code and press OK
- If your phone indicates “not personalised”, enter this other code SPCK unlock code in the Service Provider category and press Unlock.
Congratulations! you can use the LG K10 (K425) on all service providers!
Also you know…
- Our unlocking method is permanent.
- Use any service provider
- Warranty unaffected
- From your own home
- Your device will be unlocked and you can use your phone with any GSM network in the world like: (USA) AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket, Verizon, (Mexico) Telcel, Iusacell, Nextel, Movistar, Unefon (Dominican Republic) Orange, Claro, Viva (Argentina) Personal, Movistar, Claro… (Venezuela) Movilnet, Movistar, Digitel (Honduras) Tigo, Claro (Guatemala) Claro, Movistar (El Salvador) Claro, Tigo, Movistar, Digicel (Cuba) Cubacel (Spain) Movistar, Vodafone, Orange (Canada) Bell, Fido, Rogers, Telus, Wind, (Austria) Mobilkom A1, Tele2, 3 Hutchison, (United Kingdom) Vodafone, Orange, Tesco, T-Mobile, O2, EE, Virgin, etc…