Do you need to unlock AT&T ZTE Maven 2?
Our unlocking service allows you to use any carrier SIM card in your phone ZTE Z831 Maven 2.
This means unlock code is a series of numbers which can be entered into the phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How do I unlock it?
Unlocking a ZTE Z831 Maven 2 phone is very easy, you don´t need knowledge neither equipment.
Follow these steps!
- Get the unlock code of the ZTE Maven 2 (Z831) here
- Turn on the handset with a SIM card not accepted by the device
- If the card has a PIN security number, enter it and press OK (if not, skip this step)
- The device will prompt: “SIM Network unlock PIN”, Now enter the unlock code and press OK.
- Your phone will indicate: “The operation was successful”, becoming permanently unlocked.
Congratulations! you can use the ZTE Maven 2 (Z831) on all service providers!
Also you know…
- Our unlocking method is permanent.
- Use any service provider
- Warranty unaffected
- From your own home
- Your device will be unlocked and you can use your phone with any GSM network in the world like: (USA) AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket, Verizon, (Mexico) Telcel, Iusacell, Nextel, Movistar, Unefon (Dominican Republic) Orange, Claro, Viva (Argentina) Personal, Movistar, Claro… (Venezuela) Movilnet, Movistar, Digitel (Honduras) Tigo, Claro (Guatemala) Claro, Movistar (El Salvador) Claro, Tigo, Movistar, Digicel (Cuba) Cubacel (Spain) Movistar, Vodafone, Orange (Canada) Bell, Fido, Rogers, Telus, Wind, (Austria) Mobilkom A1, Tele2, 3 Hutchison, (United Kingdom) Vodafone, Orange, Tesco, T-Mobile, O2, EE, Virgin, etc…