How to unlock MetroPCS & T-Mobile ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981)?
Our unlocking service allows you to use any carrier SIM card in your ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) phone.
This means the unlock code is a series of numbers which can be entered into the phone via the phone´s key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How do I unlock it?
Unlocking a ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) phone is very easy, no knowledge or equipment is required.
Follow these steps!
- Get the unlock code of the ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) here
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock; the application is located in the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder.
- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
- Restart the device.
And that’s it!
Congratulations! You can now use the ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) on all service providers!
You sould also know…
- Our unlocking method is permanent.
- Use any service provider
- Warranty unaffected
- From your own home
- Your device will be unlocked and you can use your phone with any GSM network in the world, such as: (USA) AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket, Verizon, (Mexico) Telcel, Iusacell, Nextel, Movistar, Unefon (Dominican Republic) Orange, Claro, Viva (Argentina) Personal, Movistar, Claro… (Venezuela) Movilnet, Movistar, Digitel (Honduras) Tigo, Claro (Guatemala) Claro, Movistar (El Salvador) Claro, Tigo, Movistar, Digicel (Cuba) Cubacel (Spain) Movistar, Vodafone, Orange (Canada) Bell, Fido, Rogers, Telus, Wind, (Austria) Mobilkom A1, Tele2, 3 Hutchison, (United Kingdom) Vodafone, Orange, Tesco, T-Mobile, O2, EE, Virgin, etc…